"Education Is The Most Powerful Weapon."
This Concealed Carry course is 4 hours. When you complete our course you will receive a certificate as proof of training. This meets all of the necessary training requirements, set forth by law, for the Utah non-resident permit.
Minimum requirements for application for a
concealed firearms permit in Utah are.
•Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
•Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
• Not been convicted of a felony;
• Not been convicted of any crime of violence;
• Not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
• Not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
• Not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
• Not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
• Has completed any and all requirements of a conviction of any offense involving the use of alcohol at least 6 years prior to applying
*A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants*
Copyright © TK Firearms & Security Training Consulting LLC . All rights reserved.